Cyber Security for Small Business
Time & Location
About the Event
We’ve all heard horror stories about cyberattacks. Data breaches that cost a business significant money, confidential information, and the trust of their customers. But for all the potential risks of doing business online, there are many straightforward measures you can take to protect your business against security threats.
Online security is more often about people and culture than technology. Teach your team the most common threats today to strengthen your defences. Compromised customer credentials are a leading method of attack, along with unpatched software and phishing emails. Understand which strategies, including software updates, backups, and password protection, will reduce the risks to your business.Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- Common types of cyber threats to small business
- Developing a cyber security plan
- Securing your website and protecting customer information
- Potential losses—credit card details, personal data, login information
- General cyber security mindset
This workshop is for small business owners who want:
- An increased knowledge of online security
- Practical knowledge of possible risks in doing business online
- To be prepared against cyberattacks
The replay for this Online Workshop will be available for one week only, this will be accessible to those who have registered for this particular Online Workshop.