Parents and Families
Stay In Touch provides help for parents who wonder how to maximise (and control!) the use of technology in their home. From parental controls to home networking, we can help you create a safe environment for you and your family, along with a synchronised and efficient setup, so you can just sit back and enjoy modern technology.
Take control of yours and your family's devices
It's very easy to lose control of what your child or children are using technology for and where all of your own documents and photos are stored.
We will set up your Parental controls on your child's devices
We will also help organise your home technology:
- Home network to share information across all devices in your own home
- Back up system to ensure everything is organised and nothing is lost
- Emails, contacts and calendars to synchronise across all of your devices
- Family sharing of location, files, calendars, and cloud storage systems
- Cloud solutions to access information away from home
We will also tutor you on the programs and devices that will help you in your everyday life and more, such as managing your files, creating photobooks, movies, streaming podcasts and managing catch up TV.
We don't just leave you there. Our in-home and remote technical support assists you when you have any questions or queries along the way. This may be anything from a quick question on email through to removing a virus on your computer.